Magnificent colonial style home on three levels with fully-finished basement, 3 bedrooms, 3 & 1/2 baths, 2-car garage, and fenced-in back yard with deck. Exterior has a brick front, front porch, and lower level rear patio. The main level features a large kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, a large living room, and separate formal dining room, and a half bath. The lower basement level is completely finished with a generous sized family room, and a full bathroom. On the upper level you'll find a large master suite with attached full bathroom and walk-in closet. There are 2 additional ample-size bedrooms and laundry. Heritage Hills is a quaint, newer community with sidewalks and streetlights, tucked away from traffic, but close enough to all shopping, restaurants, services, and schools. Don't miss the opportunity to see this marvelous home! Be sure to schedule your private and safe tour today! Call for details.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,719 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Island, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price