This home has been lovingly updated with color, appliances. Comfortable living in this Duplex with alley access garage and off street parking. Convenient to shopping out of town or downtown. Eastern Blvd. and Potomac Ave are minutes away. New roof in 2018, new gutter 2019, Water heater 2016, Plumbing for bathroom updated in 2020, Underground waste pipes replaced in basement 2021, All duct work cleaned 2022, New outlets and switches 2023, Pained 2023, Added lighting and 240 V outlet in garage/basement 2023. All appliances less than 10 Years Old. One of the few in this neighborhood with central air. 24 HOUR NOTICE SO CATS CAN BE CREATED.
Single Family, Craftsman
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,292 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Roof Deck, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price