Nice and bright! Welcome to this all-brick corner lot in sought-after Greenwich Park! This home has a nice flow with an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings that could be great for entertaining. It includes hardwood floors in the foyer, kitchen, and hallway, plus new carpet in the living room, dining room, bedrooms, and den! Play music throughout in this whole-house audio system, or enjoy the two patios with retractable awnings! HOA covers lawn mowing, weeding, fertilizing, plus snow removal and yearly window washing! This home has been professionally painted throughout and is move-in ready for care-free living!
Townhouse, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,763 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price