Welcome to seclusion and solitude. this chalet is located at the end of the road in a wooded setting looking over the town of Berkeley Springs. the home has the best of both worlds: seclusion and walking distance to the town and its amenities. there are winter views of the town and the castle. this home has been an ABNB in the past for obvious reasons. these owners have used the property as a weekend home. do yourself a favor and experience this home and what it offers before it is gone.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Chalet
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,843 sq. ft
Morgan County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price