Soon to be featured on a major television network home show, this home is sure to impress! Be sure to add this one to your list of "MUST SEE".... This exquisite 5-bedroom, 4 bath executive colonial on over two wooded acres has many recent updates. So much elegance, with a thoughtfully planned lower level boasting open large kitchen and family room with fireplace. This recently updated kitchen features lots of cabinets and counterspace, double oven, double dishwasher, huge center island, pantry and granite counters. Main level features oak floors and has a separate breakfast room, formal living room and dining room, and sun room that overlooks large back yard slate patios lighting and fire-pit. The grand foyer helps show off the spaciousness with beautiful staircase and lighting. The huge formal dining room is just off the foyer, leading to the family room and kitchen. Upstairs are 5 large bedrooms and possible office space. The owners suite has so much room and large bathroom with spa bath/soaking tub and separate steam shower, Brand new upper level A/C unit. (Lower level unit replaced 3 yrs ago). This home shows the love and care deserving of a new owner. Landscape includes stone patios with fire-pit and 2 sheds. Located within 1 mile of 5 local micro-breweries, and close proximity to MARC train, and local shopping. Verizon FIOS on-site. No HOA. 1-Year Home Warranty included. Be sure to see the video tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Other, Well
3,758 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Other
Montgomery County Public Schools
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Poured, Full
- Wood Frame, Screened
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price