Absolutely wonderful townhome with nearly 1200 square feet plus single car garage with pull down stairs and separate closet for additional storage; garage door opener; fully equipped kitchen with Cherry cabinets, double sink, built in microwave, dishwasher, elec. stove and refrigerator, recessed lighting, pantry, ceramic floor and back splash, breakfast bar; large bath with ceramic floor, cherry vanity, separate shower and tub, sun tunnel for extra lighting; two large bedrooms, master with walk-in closet; foyer has hall closet; washer and dryer off kitchen; large living room with french doors to small private patio in rear; front porch! Quiet dead end street! Perfect for downsizing!!
Townhouse, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,176 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price