Stunning view overlooking the 18" green of Stony Lick Mid-Length Golf Course with views of the 18" fairway and green. Within walking distance to the outdoor pool, Club House Grille and Pro shop. This two level end unit townhome features an updated kitchen with tile flooring that opens to the living room/dining room with lots of natural lighting. Enjoy the wood burning fireplace in the living room on those chilling days. Mail level bedroom or den with a private full bathroom. Sliding glass doors in the living room and in the owners bedroom that lead to decks overlooking the golf course. The upper level owner's bedroom features a skylight over the whirlpool tub, separate shower and 2 large closets. There is another guest bedroom on the upper level with end suite bathroom and lots of closet space. The laundry closet is also located on the upper level. Storage closet off the main level deck. Make your appointment soon to see this beautiful home. It will not be on the market long since it is the only town home listed for sale at The Woods! This property does not include a transferable membership.
Townhouse, Villa, 2 Story
Town Of Hedgesville
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,592 sq. ft
Potomac Valley Properties, Inc.
Cable TV, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Skylights, Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Corner, Pud, Landscaping.
Third Party Approval
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price