This open and airy 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial is ready to tour! Featuring a dining room that has been thoughtfully curated with beautiful trim and upscale columns marking your entryway fit for holiday meals, formal living room with a bay window; a family room off the kitchen w/ a cozy wood burning fireplace and beautiful wood plantation shutters; large kitchen with double ovens, center island, breakfast bar, and adjoining breakfast nook; a huge basement with rough-in plumbing for a 3-piece bath & walk up stairs to the fenced back yard! The laundry is on the bedroom level for your convenience! One of the bedrooms has its own full bath making it a perfect guest suite! The spacious owner's suite features lots of natural light, his-and-her's walk in closets, a luxurious bath with a separate tile shower and corner soaking tub perfect for relaxing bubble baths! Roof replaced in 2019! These are just some of the super snazzy features that make this home an exceptional option. The main living areas were just painted making the whole house light and bright! Located between historic Charles Town and Summit Point, this home is conveniently situated close to commuter routes to Northern Virginia and Maryland and is within the desirable Washington High School district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Concrete, Vinyl Siding
2,945 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spruce Hill North
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Deck, Porch
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price