Cute Bungalow style all brick 2-3 Bedroom home conveniently located in Funkstown Maryland with easy access to Rt 40, Dual Highway and I-70. The main level offers a living room with brick hearth fireplace, gas logs and wood mantle, an eat-in kitchen with built-in corner cupboard, double sink, electric range, refrigerator, and dishwasher, two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a large step-in shower complete with bench. Half of the lower level offers an efficiency with its own entrance, kitchenette, and a room for a bed. The other half of the basement offers room for additional living space or a workshop. The home has central air conditioning and gas hot water baseboard heat. The windows have been replaced with double pane vinal windows. The rear yard is fully fenced, level, open and includes two sheds. There is plenty of space to park several cars in the driveway which includes a screed enclosed patio area with a work bench and sink for outdoor use. A special feature of this home is a wheelchair ramp to the front porch and entry. Come take a look an see all that this home has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,792 sq. ft
Above Ground, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Washington County Public Schools
E. RUSSELL HICKS SCHOOL
SOUTH HAGERSTOWN SR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Level, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price