Back on the market! Buyer's circumstances changed! Immaculately maintained 4-bed, 1.5 bath Dutch Colonial nicely updated with all the charm of an older home. Spacious traditional layout on main floor boasts built-ins, hardwood floors, and 9-foot ceilings in the living room and formal dining room. Kitchen features black stainless appliances. Sprawling yard perfect for pets or gardening enthusiast stocked with lilac bushes, hydrangeas, daffodils, iris, hostas, and more! Walking distance to downtown Historic Waynesboro, founded in 1789. Steps from the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. Convenient to I-70 and I-81. Just 15 minutes to Hagerstown and hiking trails, including the Appalachian Trail.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 88.00 x 128.00
- Full, Chain Link, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price