Discover the perfect blend of space and convenience in this four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom residence, nestled on a corner lot within the highly sought-after Brightwood Acres community. Situated for effortless access to I-70, Robinwood Medical Center, shopping, restaurants, and the renowned Black Rock Golf Course, this home presents a host of attractive features, including new Pella Windows (2021), a professionally lined chimney (2018), an inviting gourmet kitchen leading to an expansive sunroom with views of a spacious deck and a charming brick patio featuring a fire pit. Inside, both two-and-a-half bathrooms have been thoughtfully updated, complementing the elegant hardwood floors and the cozy family room with a fireplace. With central air, impeccable maintenance, a convenient laundry room in the lower level, and a freshly resealed driveway, this residence is ready for you to move in and embrace the comfort and functionality of its excellent floorplan. So much House for the money!! Motivated seller!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price