This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath log home on nearly 70 acres is a hunter's paradise! You'll be surrounded by mostly wooded land with open fields and glades, trails, a picnic and camping area with fire pit, and a private pond. Bring all the toys, pets, and animals, this place has plenty of room to house and store them all and plenty of room to run, ride or hike! The property includes a 30'x50' pole barn that has been set up to be used as a hunting lodge, man-cave, or guest house. The pole barn includes a full kitchen area, full bathroom, separate living/sleeping area, and a 6'X8' walk-in commercial cooler. The main home features an open concept kitchen/family room combination with a formal dining room. A large double sided-ed stone fireplace opens between the family room and dining room. The master bedroom with ensuite bath opens to a large 18'X18' sunroom which leads to a large exterior deck. Downstairs you'll find a full-size open unfinished basement with entertainment bar area, laundry room, a large clothes storage closet, and all the additional storage space you'll need. The home had a new metal roof installed in 2017, new windows and garage doors in 2020, and a new dishwasher, fridge, and stove in 2022. The property includes 3 parcels on 3 tax records. See records in Documents Section. Currently registed in the Forestry Program which helps with reduced property taxes. Sold "As Is". Be sure to call to schedule your private tour right away, this unique home is sure to go fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Out Building, Playground, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price