MOVE IN READY! Beautiful brick rancher located in a quiet neighborhood in the North End of Hagerstown. Living room is cozy and warm for those chilly days with a natural gas fireplace. Dining room is large enough for the entire family. Relax in the beautiful sunroom located off dining room w/ Pella insulated sliding doors, plenty windows tinted for natural light, skylight, and ceiling fan. Updated kitchen with Corian countertops, eat-in breakfast bar and all appliances convey. Three great size bedrooms all with carpet, (hardwood underneath) double closets and ceiling fans. Primary bedroom has half bath. Full bath with single vanity, walk-in shower with grab bars and seat. Full basement is half finished and can be used as a family room or game room. Unfinished area has divided rooms for workshop, storage area and laundry. Drainage system included around the foundation. Oversized double carport, shed and partially fenced in backyard. Original owners have cared for this home and have added many wonderful upgrades including replacement windows and a new roof. Very close to Interstate, shops, restaurants and much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,909 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Brick, Glass
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price