Spacious rancher in Fountain Head subdivision in Hagerstown's north end. This house is located on a dead end street only blocks away from The Country Club . At the end of the street there is a walk through cut through to an area with very little traffic B. This is a great place to walk. This home boasts almost 2700 sqft. on main level. 4 bedroom 2.5 baths. Primary bedroom has 450sqft. with a 8X12 walk-in closet full bath with a side by side jetted tub. The other bedrooms have hard wood floors. The kitchen, heart of the home has Hess custom cabinets, 3/4in slate floor and wood burning fireplace as well as medium color grade granite with breakfast bar or great work area, Frigidaire appliances to include a double oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and Frigidaire professional induction cooktop. Recessed lights and pendulum lights grace this area as well as curved Spanish doorways. The living room has a sunken floor, hard wood floors, recessed lights as well as another wood burning fireplace. The dining room is generous and has hard wood floors as well. Spacious sunroom room with many windows and a sky light keeps this room very bright. Large trees around the home help keep the home cool in the summertime. The basement has 572 sqft. of finished space and another wood burning fireplace. It also has Bilco doors. Over sized garage and 12X20 storage shed as well as an above ground pool, kids play house and fenced rear along with many perennials grace this 1/2 acre lot. Property sold as-is where is. This is rare, don't miss it. This home has something for everyone!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,242 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Space For Rooms, Workshop
- 3. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price