Better than New in the Highly Sought-After Harvest Hills! Never-lived-in brand-new home located just a mile from Jefferson High School and 3 miles from WV-Route 9. This gorgeous and bright Traditional style home with open floor plan is situated on a 1-acre lot with beautiful mountain and pasture views, and boasts 5 bedrooms each with walk-in closets, 5.5 baths, copious amounts of windows offering an abundance of natural lighting throughout, 3-car garage with concrete driveway, and mostly finished basement. Generously sized main level suite with attached bathroom that features ceramic tile and step-in shower. Wake up each morning to mountain views from the upper-level primary suite with 3 large windows, with luxurious en suite bathroom featuring a double vanity with cultured marble countertop, large step-in ceramic tiled shower with built-in seat, separate water closet, and an enormous walk-in closet. Prepare to be wowed when walking into the massive gourmet kitchen that offers a vast kitchen island with deep undermount sink, a plethora of white shaker cabinets and quartz counter space, all stainless-steel appliances, 5-burner gas built-in range with modern range hood, double wall ovens (top oven offers microwave and convection oven feature), subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting, a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry, and more. The oversized great room just off the kitchen has a 4' bump out and gas fireplace with mantel and slate surround. In addition to the spare bedrooms, the upper level includes a very large loft and an oversized laundry room with linen closet. The mostly finished bright, walk-up basement with 9' ceilings could easily be converted into an in-law suite with its 6th bedroom ready to be finished, full bath with step-in ceramic tiled shower, separate rear entrance, and lots of storage space. The massive rec room includes wet bar rough-in for future options. Do not wait on this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Brick, Asphalt, Concrete
4,093 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground, Electric service available
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Full
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- TV Entry System, Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fire Escape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Open.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price