One owner home with spectacular views from around the entire house! New furnace, hot water heater, air conditioner, new shower and commode all in 2018! New submersible pump in 2019; driveway blacktop sealed in 2020 and a new roof in 2021 with 50 yr. shingles and a transferrable warranty!! All new replacement windows, hardwood floors throughout; woodstove in rec room downstairs, all large rooms and lots of storage inside and out!! Septic pumped in 7/22; UV lite and filter installed 7/22 A 2-car garage with storage upstairs plus an extra garage in rear for lawn mowers, etc! You'll love the views from no matter where you are at this home!! Keystone Title has title work done and would love to do closing for new buyer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price