This is what you are looking for: beautiful new flooring and freshly painted walls make this home bright and airy. Lots of sunlight highlights the new flooring. Main level of home completely renovated to todayâs standards located in Carroll Heights. Approx. 2,186 sq. ft. of living space. On main level - 3 Bedroom, 1 full bath, living room, kitchen (Hess kitchen cabinets), dining area. On lower level - Large family room w/possible woodburning fireplace and dry bar w/refrigerator, 1 full bath, laundry room w/wall & floor cabinets & double sinks, washer, dryer, chest freezer. Possibly room for 4th bedroom/multi-purpose room and office space. Large 16â x 32â in-ground pool and large patio area (See SPD for recent updates to pool), all pool and patio equipment included in the sale. Large 14' x 24' Florida Room (All seasons) over looking the pool. Great for those family gatherings-lots of room. Detached 1.5 car garage and fully fenced rear yard
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
2,186 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Telephone
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground, Solar heated
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Poolside, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price