There are steps you can take to sell your home fast. The following 6 tips will help put you on the right path.
- Price it right: The first 30 days on the market is always the best activity you’re going to see.
- Enhance curb appeal: Potential buyers form an opinion the moment they drive up to the home and walk to the front door.
- Update interior and exterior: New fixtures, fresh paint, and landscaping are easy and affordable ways to update your home.
- Declutter, depersonalize and clean: Make rooms appear larger by removing excess furniture and knickknacks. Taking down family photos will allow the prospective buyers to envision their family in the home. Do a deep cleaning.
- Remove pets: Remove your pets as well as their dishes, beds and litter boxes (or hide them). It’s best if potential buyers don’t know that a pet lives in your home if possible.
- Good photos and lots of them: Most buyers begin their search online and decide which homes to see based on photos.